Batman: Dark Knight is the third film in the DCEU. The film features the DC Comics character, Batman, and him resuming his war on crime in Gotham after a long hiatus.
- Scott Adkins as Bruce Wayne
- Jesse Eisenberg as Edward Nygma
- Crispin Glover as The Joker
- TBA as Victor Zsasz
- Cillian Murphy as Jonathan Crane
- Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth
- J.K. Simmons as James Gordon
- Henry Cavill as Clark Kent
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Thomas Wayne
It's been years since the last appearance of the Batman in Gotham City. Ever since the "incident" (as Commissioner Gordon refers to it), the masked vigilante hasn't been the same. It wasn't until the new "heroes" popped up that the Bat has come back to the fight. The first reappearance of the Batman sparks public conflict. When asked about the vigilante, Jim Gordon refers to him as a "lunatic that the police force would never work with." Ironically, the G.C.P.D. is then forced to work with the Batman when all of Arkham's inmates are released. Chief among them, The Joker.
More to be added...