Fastest Man Alive is the first episode of the first season of DC Universe: Flash.
After a whole two weeks of being the superhero know as the Flash, police scientist Barry Allen remember of he first begins the Flash after his mother's death. Than, he encounter an man named Captain Cold who uses a gun that freeze everything where the Flash must think of a way of how to defeats the villain and saves Central City.
At Central City's Bank, an criminal using boomerangs know as Captain Boomerang robbing a bank with the helps of his two henchmen. After stealing all of the money, his henchmen start being beaten by the Flash where he quickly defeats. The Flash ran to Central City Police Department where he return to his alter ego, police scientist Barry Allen more coming soon...
- George Eads as Barry Allen/Flash
- Jennifer Hale as Iris West
- Wentworth Miller as Leonard Snart/Captain Cold
- Michael Rosenbaum as Henry Allen, Random Citizen #2
- Nolan North as George "Digger" Hawkness/Captain Boomerang, Random Citizen #1
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Detective Joseph "Joe" West
- Kath Souice as Nora Allen (flashbacks)
- Logan Grove as Young Barry Allen (flashbacks)
- Emmanuelle Chriqui as Random Citizen #3
- The opening scene of the episode is hardly based on Captain Boomerang encountering the Flash in the Suicide Squad movie.