Sure. It's going to be Albert Davis that's the main villain this season. However, I can't Oliver an archer just yet because it sort of contradicts with Green Arrow. Walter didn't know Oliver was the Green Arrow and he could easily figure it out since Oliver was a master archer in the past. However, the other ideas will work.
Oh okay thx. The main villain for the next season is going to be Anthony Ivo and Vincent Sobel (for the first half). The storyline with Sobel will be like a movie series called Maniac Cop. But I still need some ideas.
I think I can introduce something like Legends of Tomorrow except it' with the Legion of Superheroes. But you'll still see Rip, Chronos and Sara in it. When do the Dark Knight episodes come by the way?
Okay, will do. Also, I plan to make Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen turn out to be Walter's nephew, however, he secretly came to Star City for another reason. Who should he and Oliver go up against besides, Cayden James?
Lots of things. Diggle will try to prove Oliver is the Green Arrow (he's like the male version of Agent Watson in this version). However, Diggle and the vigilante will have to work together to stop Blood Rose. It'll be like Batman The Telltale series sort of and your season 7 of the Emerald Archer. Susan Williams is Blood Rose and Simon Morrison is in league with her. Do you have any ideas of what u would like to see? And any ideas who can play Sara Lance?
Heyo Bats! sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while, I just wasn't sure what to say. But now I have a topic! (though it may be short) What where your opinions on Bludhaven S2? IDK why but I'm really curious and wanna know.
The main villains are actually Peter Paulings and Deacon Blackfire. In this version, Paulings is a cult member that worships Trigon similar to Blackfire. But I'll introduce Richard Dragon and make Bruce happier. Gabriel has been promoted to a series regular and will be Tatsu's new boyfriend. What are your ideas for my version of Richard Dragon? I was thinking he could hate John Stewart for killing his father when John impersonated the Knight.
I have some ideas for season seven of The Dark Knight.
1. Carl Davis replaces Samandra Watson in this one where he is an FBI agent sent to investigate Bruce Wayne's connection to the Batman. I was thinking he'd be a strict and stern agent played by either Erik King or Chris Tucker. If it's Tucker, perhaps Davis can be like Detective James Carter from the Rush Hour film series.
2. An undercover cop infiltrates Sal Maroni's mob and his cover is blown which is why FBI agent Vic Sage asks Batman to help him. Vic does his own investigation as the Question and later on saves the cop as himself. Batman doesn't know that Vic is the Question just yet. The undercover cop's name is Det. Anton Miller and his alias was Joe Brody. It's be like The Batman Adventures' 15th issue Badge of Honor. http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Batman-Adventures/Issue-15?id=57806&readType=1
3. Flashbacks about Bruce being a young vigilante just like in the 3rd season finale of Gotham before deciding to get proper training and only does it for one time. He does it without Martha and his sister's knowledge. Only Alfred was aware of this. Bruce saved Harley Quinn and her parents from being mugged.
4. Lucius was injured and retires from being Bat Wing. He begins to see things from Lena's perspective and the tough calls she has to make. Lena gets injured and is taken to a hospital for surgeries leaving Lucius to become the acting director of the agency. Lucius agrees to it out of respect for his wife's wishes.
5. Kill off Carrie Kelley.
6. Vic Sage is revealed to be Franklin Claybourne's illegitimate son. He despised his father and became an FBI agent to stop him. He was inspired to become the Question with the Dark Knight killed him. Owl Man is Bruce's half brother, however, Martha disowned him since Thomas had an affair with another woman resulting in Owl Man's birth. Martha had Thomas Jr. put in Arkham and never told anyone about it.
7. Owl Man's real mother is Celia Kazanthkakis, an old friend of Martha Wayne and Thomas Wayne's secret lover. Celia embezzled money from an orphanage that was one of Martha's charities. She sets fire to the building to hide the evidence only for Martha to discover everything. Martha blackmails Celia into leaving the United States for Greece and threatens to expose her if she ever returns. Celia returns as "Athena", the leader of a criminal cartel. Perhaps she can fill in Tobias Whale's role.
8. Julie Madison's father Edward Madison appears. He blames Bruce for Julie's death and tries to reclaim custody of Jason. Edward Madison is a rich businessman secretly in league with Sal Maroni
1. We introduce Blake Lively as Selina Kyle/Cat Woman. She's like Laurel Lance from Arrow.
2. We introduce Zari Adrianna Tomaz as a Muslim-American woman who is technologically brilliant, who is the Felicity Smoak, as a way of promoting diversity.
3. The Tommy Merlyn of the show is John Marlowe (from The Batman) and his father is Victor Marlowe, who is the Malcolm Merlyn.
4. Before Bruce returned to Gotham, Dead Shot was the protector of Gotham. I was thinking he would be a lot like Vigilante and be portrayed by Will Smith from Suicide Squad.
5. Arnold Flass is introduced as a corrupt cop who eventually becomes Bruce's ally. Flass is played by Desmond Harrington, a notorious womanizer, and a party animal who suspects Bruce is the vigilante.
What are your ideas for the show? And can we include your friends on it?
I really want Blake Lively to be Selina. Sure, Bruce can kill criminals like Ollie did. Perhaps Alfred or Flass can be like Diggle. As for Flashbacks, what should it be about for the first year? Also, who could be like Lance?
Sure we can do that. Perhaps Andrew Lincoln should play Bruce Wayne. Also, what should Bruce be doing in China? Also, should we include Martha Wayne being like Moira Queen and make Bruce have a sister? Who's gonna take the place of Roy?
I was thinking Alfred could have Frank Bertinelli as his own antagonist. Like his girlfriend Kara gets killed when Kara's husband is infiltrating the Bertinelli Crime Family. Season 1 would be about the Huntress' origins. Helena becomes the Huntress after learning her father is corrupt.
You can write the final episode. Also, can u please not kill off Flass? Bruce and Selina become involved again, causing Flass to become a party animal. Also, who should be the main villain in season 2?
Sure, I can the last few episodes. Also, I was thinking, that season 4 be like the Archer season with Damian Bedam in it. I like to see these things:
-Stanley Dover and Deacon Blackfire working together for their cult
-Zari giving Palmer Tech back to Bruce and Bruce running it
-Julie Madison gets killed off and her son has to live with Bruce
-In flashbacks, Bruce goes to Metropolis and meets Bruno Manheim, who is looking for a mysterious totem. That's how he meets Constantine, Lana, and Clark Kent. (Got the idea from your other show The Dark Knight)
-I was thinking that Dylan Powers would be the main villain. He'd be like Damien Darhk. Powers is running for mayor to build an Arkham Asylum where he's torturing the patients and Alfred's brother is working with him. Powers employs Dover and Blackfire.
-Introduce Vigilante, however, his identity won't be revealed until the fifth season. I was thinking it be like our version of Daredevil V.S Punisher.
Sure. However, I added a part where Powers blackmailed Penguin by kidnapping his mother. He wants Penguin to be mayor, however, that was already ruined meaning Powers has to make his wife be mayor instead of him. Sure I can do that. Do you have any ideas for the 4th season?
Episode 13 started with Bruce getting arrested for covering up the circumstances regarding Commissioner Gordon's death. Agent Travis or a lawyer from Wayne Enterprises defends Bruce at court while Selina prosecutes him. Dent/Vigilante goes after Bruce after Bruce gets released on bail and Red Hood opposes him. Bruce reveals to Wayne Enterprises' board of directors and the public that he only did it to prevent people from loosing hope. Red Hood's identity is revealed.
Also for the season finale, I was thinking Bruce would recruit Ra's and Vigilante to stop Napier, Talia, and Harper. VIgilante kills Napier in anger despite Bruce telling him not to and this results in an explosion.
Can u do an episode? I had the idea of Matthew Thorne, replacing Darren Coffman, telling Travis and Selina that Harleen was pregnant and that Thorne isn't the father, but Napier is. Batman tells Napier and Napier surrenders due to feeling bad about what he did to Harley. However Napier still goes on with his plan since he doesn't believe Bruce. The body sent is the son of Jason Justin's, who was killed by Napier. And Killer Croc has Tony Sampson's role in it.
He could be someone that Bruce once knew in his years of training. Then, she would start targeting a gtoup of random thugs revealed to be conected. to a larger plot. She wants to kill the Dealer becasue he murdered her sister.
I have some ideas for season 7 of The Dark Knight. Here they are:
1) In the three part episode titled Knightfall, does Bane break Batman's back? If so, perhaps you can introduce Shondra Kinsolving, an elderly African-American woman who rehabiliates Bruce. She can also be like Leslie Thompkins where she is Bruce's godmother. I was also thinking either Vic Sage or Theo Galavan becomes Batman for a while but goes too far which prompts Bruce to fight one of them to regain the cowl. Vic or Theo then leave Gotham or spend time with the homeless and Bruce decides to not turn them over to the authorities since it was his idea to make either one of them become Batman.
2) Introduce Athena. She has a connection to Martha Wayne where they were good friends until Martha discovered Celia burned an orphanage to cover up the fact she was embezzling money from it and blackmailed her into leaving. Celia then returns as Athena to get revenge on Bruce for Claybourne's death by taking over Wayne Enterprises and she learns everything about Bruce from Owl-Man's research. Bruce finds the evidence Martha has to get Athena arrested and makes her feel guilty about Owl-Man's suicide making her feel that she is responsible for what happened. Also, are Owl-Man and the Question brothers in your version and is Celia the Question's mother?
3) Agent Davis gets killed off. Bruce has Vic Sage delete the evidence she has against Duke Thompson and soon the FBI has her dismissed believing that Davis fabricated evidence against Duke and threatened to have custody of his daughter taken away. Celia contacts Davis and gives her Owl-Man's research. However, before Davis could act, Celia drugs her and takes her to a cabin. After feeling that Davis should die, Celia sets the cabin in the woods on fire. This is similar to the end of this video where Lila kills Doakes on Dexter and that is kind of making Davis like Laguerta. Here's the clip, you'll have to skip to 7:01 to see it. Davis tries to escape only to die and Sage is sent to Gotham to investigate her death. Here's te clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULWVSgcfzRI&t=459s
I just got your message and I have some ideas that might help.
1. I think I might know how the Bat-Family can break up.I got the idea from Batman: The Animated Series . When Bruce and the team are fighting Cayden James' cabal, they follow one of Cayden's henchmen, a man named Connor to his home, and everyone is horrified upon seeing how Bruce is treating Connor in front of his family. It's from the episode Old Wounds, you might want to watch it. Jim, Dick, Virgil, and Holly argue with Bruce on what he has done. Bruce, against Lucius, Alfred, and Barbara's wishes, goes alone to deal with Cayden and escapes when he learns about his cabal. That is when Jim, Dick, Virgil, and Holly leave the Bat-Family to form their own team feeling that they cannot be respected and due to not agreeing with Bruce's methods.
2. For Selina's father trying to help Selina. I was thinking there would be some flashbacks to that. Like, James Kyle (Joseph-Levitt Gordon) started as a detective doing extra work at night by going out to hunt down the escapees from Indian Hill. A teenage Selina Kyle (played by Camren Bicondova) and before Sara is born, starts to feel neglected and steals from some criminal (I dunno, you decide) only to get captured. The monster Kyle was fighting beforehand was working for Fish, one of the escapees from Indian Hill. Fish captures Captain Harry Stein (Donal Louge) and goes to a secret facility holding Dr. Moon (the person responsible for this). Kyle chooses to go save Selina instead of Stein while Kyle's partner Alvarez saves him. A lynch mob then kills Fish. Stein understands Kyle's intentions, however, Alvarez is upset by this. Kyle then tells Selina how much he loves her and how he would do anything for her.
3. Rupert Thorne goes to meet with his childhood friend Lew Moxon. Rupert reveals to Moxon that he knows Lew has betrayed him by taking some of his money, and as per policy, Lew takes out a gun and shoots himself. After feeling really good about himself, Thorne gets haunted by strange visions and sounds of his old friend. He calls Constantine over for help and Constantine finds out that there was a device to make him hallucinate Moxon. Thorne then believes that his right-hand man Freddy Dreyfus (Kevin Kline) and corrupt mayor Sebastian Hady are behind this (however, it was Cayden James' cabal). Thorne believes this since Diaz handed him photos of Dreyfus having an affair with his mistress Samantha Vanaver. He goes crazy and tries to gun the two men down when Bruce is opening the Martha Wayne Foundation. Thorne kills Hady and is sent to Arkham. VIrgil then decides to forgive Thorne for threatening his sick father. Dreyfus takes over Thorne's mob, however Dreyfus and Samantha are killed by Hush for adultery. Because of this Cayden James' cabal takes over the Gotham City docks that Thorne owned.
Roy is returning to Arrow for a few episodes because of some villain. Maybe Jim can return to deal with the Red Hood (it would be like in Riverdale with the Black Hood). The Red Hood has been killing sinners in Havenrock and captures a person from Havenrock who is Clyde Destro the baker (from Gotham) . Red Hood challenges Jim to find Destro in Gotham, revealing he knows his identity. Bruce or the other team works with Jim to find Destro after Red Hood sends Detro's finger to him. Destro tries to force Duke to bury Jim alive in a coffin, but flees when the other team arrives. After a chase, Selina's father kills the Red Hood and unmasks him to be Destro himself. Destro was the one who attacked Jim's friends. Jim then returns to Havenrock to be with his family. What do you think? Maybe in episodes 14-15. Jim then concludes Destro was actually the Red Hood this whole time.
Also, I need some advice. I'm rewriting my Tim Burton Batman trilogy and I already made Batman Returns. Can you tell me what you think of it? Also, I need ideas for Batman Forever and who to introduce. Here's the link: http://movie-ideas.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_Returns
I changed my mind, season 8 will be the final season. But I want to wait for a bit. I added in your ideas by the way. I introduced Jason as the one from Tayor's past prompting Taylor to be Night Wing again and Lady Arkham kills Diaz thinking he tipped off Dent when it was actually her foster brother Duke Thomas and the civil war between both teams happens when Ivy is trying to learn about Project M.