Thanks! I plan on mostly introducing the expected characters (James Gordon, Joker, etc), though every so often I'll introduce another hero as either a recurring character or even a main character, though the other heroes won't show up until Bruce has been Batman for a bit for obvious reasons.
Hey, in Limitless Superman, Lex Luthor starts out really accepting and even kinda supportive of Superman but after a terrifying encounter with an alien, he grows to fear and despise them all. My question is simple: should the alien he encounters be General Zod, Brainiac, or a third option?
Alrighty then. I guess that makes sense since Brainiac isn't much of a fighter.
Edit: I realized that doesn't make much sense out of context so what I meant is that Brainiac doesn't leave his ship a lot so it'd be kinda hard for him to be the reason Lex develops his phobia if he can't actually see the one responsible.
By the way, I have some ideas for the Archer's Legacy, here are they are:
1) Introduce John Diggle. Unlike his Arrowverse version, Diggle is a hothead and a soldier for hire. He once worked with Green Arrow, however, something happened that made Diggle start to blame Oliver for the death of a woman, McKenna Hall the ATF agent, he loved. Diggle visits Eddie and the Archer's Legacy while in Atlantis claiming he was contracted by the CIA to bring in Komodo. However, Eddie becomes suspicious of Diggle and investigates his background. Diggle helps Komodo escape stating that Komodo saved his life in the past. Eddie reports to the team that the CIA never assigned Diggle to such a task. Later, Diggle is tending to Komodo's injuries and Komodo tells Diggle that he can't play on both sides, and will have to eventually choose between himself and Oliver Queen. After seeing how unstable Komodo is, Diggle betrays him. Diggle and the team part ways with the team distrusting him as well as Oliver.
2) Introduce Quentin Lance (Bryan Cranston) and make him like James Gordon. He formerly served in the SCPD until he decided to retire. Now, Quentin serves a professor of criminology for a university. When Sergeant Notting, a rouge vice cop, and his S.W.A.T. team become reckless vigilantes loosing faith in the Archer's Legacy, Quentin returns to step into help them when Brian Nudocerdo is killed in an attack. Quentin decides to resume his position as a lieutenant and promises Nudocerdo to take care of his foster daughter Mia before he dies. This is similar to Rebirth. Perhaps there can be flashbacks like in Gotham with a young Detective Lance (Joshua Jackson) comforting Oliver when his parents are killed.
3) Introduce your character Michael Hunt. Michael went to medical school with Dinah's mother Claire Temple and is the son of the drug lord Adam Hunt. Michael appears to be kind, caring, and charming, however, he is actually arrogrant, hostile, rude, and disrespectful. These traits become worse when Claire chooses Quentin over him. Adam Hunt then becomes ashamed of his son when Michael decides to takeover the family business. I can see Michael Hunt and his mob having problems with Komodo killing criminals .
I think I found another legal loophole for the public to know Bruce is Batman without the FBI coming after him. The FBI is charged with handling public corruption, cybercrime, and terrorism, not vigilantes. If Agent Davis' investigation into the Batman were to be unauthorized (like she has a secret working relationship with Cayden James where Cayden increased her federal security clearance and gave her the assignment since she wants to bring down the Batman due to believing him to be a coward), then that would get the FBI off Batman's back as well as if Davis has no permission from the mayor for the Bureau to operate in Gotham City but still went on with this. Because of that, it would get Bruce and Batman off on a technicality.
For episode 10, can you finish up my episode for Scarlet Speedster S5?
Have Wallace get seriously injured from the Grodd fight. Maybe Grodd argets General Wells, and attacks Star Labs. Meanwhile, Linda struggles with being a new mother and dealing with everything that has been happeneing. Donning an armored new Flash suit, Wally fights Grodd and almost wins until he hesitates in killing Grodd. General Wells subdues him with help from Caitlin in her Crystal Frost alias. Wally quits being The Flash and hands Wallace his mantle.
Episode 11 could have Godspeed return and Wallace begins to face a new challenge as The Flash and Bart as his Impulse. Godspeed begins targeting everyones loved ones even nearly killing Linda. Wally dons a ski mask and speeds out to fight him. Meanwhile, Jessie returns which makes things awkward between his girlfriend. In the end, Bart starts to disapear and the answer is in Flashpoint
Episode 12: With Wally stuck on being a daddy, lol Wallace, Bart, Caitlin and Wells head to Earth-12 aka Flashpoint earth where they discover that somehow Wally and Linda don't end up together, a plot made by the Rival who comes from a universe before he was killed. The Flash ll defeats him and transports back with a full Bart.
He's an original creation character that Cartoon44 named for me. He'll be kinda like Cain from the bible, one of the first people to have trained Ra's and Damian Darhk. He was then gifted with immortality to defeat a rival clan, however each time he dies he was brought back. Across the centuries he has had numorous wives and children. In 2020, Ambrose creates the identity of Erich Rossier to antagonize Bruce as President.
I need some help with Hugo Strange for Nightwing. What should he do? and coincidentally attracts Catherine's attention? It would be set after he drives Rupert Thorne insane and I need some mob bosses to appear in the show that are from the comics. Know any?
A new serial killer known as Onomatopoeia begins targeting corrupt officials and is hired by Cayden James to murder a a former criminal who worked for Carmine Falcone. The Outsiders team go after him but he is still able to kill his target and escape. Meanwhile, Bruce is chosen to be the new Vice President for new President running mate William Monte. Bruce agrees to it feeling that he would make a better President rather than Matthew Bland ever would. With Bruce busy being at a campaign speech, he decides for Lucius to wear the Batman costume in order to throw off his suspicion since Agent Davis will be there. As Batman, Lucius works with TBA
I did some research on Onomatopoeia, he can be killed the same way that a human being can. Here's my idea of what the next part can be, you will have to put this in your own words: Lucius works the team as Onomatopoeia continues killing members of the Falcone Crime Family. Becoming upset by the Bat Family's interference, Cayden gives Onomatopoeia the true identity of Lark, making Onomatopoeia attack Duke in his apartment and injure his daughter. While Duke's daughter undergoes surgery in the hospital, Onomatopoeia returns to finish the job. He kills several doctors in the operating room, and after his attempt to kill Duke's child is foiled by the team. Duke begins to believe that his daughter will not make it and starts using a gun to shoot the mercenary with six bullets;
two to one shoulder with one fatally pierced through his left side of his chest, one arrow in between the first and middle knuckles of his right hand, one through his right foot, one through the palm of his right hand–none of which slows him or even impaired his manual dexterity. After being shot, Onomatopoeia jumps off the roof of the Gotham City hospital, falling seven stories. Duke, upon learning from Holly and Lucius that his daughter has survived the operation, tries to rescue Onomatopoeia only Onomatopoeia to fall to his death (It's up to you if he survives the fall or not). After the team leaves, with Lucius wanting to spend time with Luke after all this, Agent Davis arrives in the hospital to blackmail Duke with evidence that he is Lark. Davis promises to grant Duke immunity from prosecution in exchange for testifying against Bruce, whom she believes is Batman. Duke refuses at first only for Davis to threaten to use the evidence to arrest Duke and send his daughter back to the orphanage. When Duke asks Davis how she can so heartless, Davis arrogantly tells Duke that she doesn't give a damn if his daughter becomes an orphan. Duke agrees to it and Davis asks him to tell the four magic words. Duke then says them: "Bruce Wayne is Batman." Davis then smiles and tells Duke that the truth shall set him free. Duke then scowls at her and is forced to cooperate.
An episode before the trial. Do you think you can introduce Adrian Chase in it with Tommy's role? He can be an impostor or a real person if u want. Chase claims that he faked his death after Harvey Dent killed his family as the Arkham Knight in order to protect his identity as the Batman. He asked his associate Cayden James to help protect his identity and Cayden leaked the photo with Bruce's face on it. Adrian claims that the only reason he's here is to not get an innocent man sent to prison. This can be after an FBI agent (you can decide who that is) comes to the trial to drop the case because of Davis' secret working relationship with Cayden
I thought of some new characters that can appear in The Dark Knight Season 7.
-Adrian Chase (Robert Pattinson) appears as the man prosecuting Bruce for being Batman. What's difficult is that he has connections to ARGUS which is why he knows everything. After the trial is dealt with, Chase is revealed to be in league with Hush. As it turns out, Chase's daughter Beth has cancer and Hush offered to provide free treatments in exchange for Chase leaking information to him, sabotaging the air conditioning of the field morgue where all of Hush's victims are, and etc. Lucius learns of this in the episode after the trial and gives Adrian a better offer where ARGUS would give his family new identities until this blows over and Bruce arranges for Clark and STAR Labs to give Beth her treatments. In the following episodes, Adrian leaks information about Hush to Bruce and even tells the Bat Family about Hush's identity, Hush killing Cayden's son, and why Hush hates Bruce so much while being unaware that Bruce is Batman because of Sage. Hush then kills Adrian for his betrayal.
-Joseph Devol (Robert G. McKay) is the FBI director and Agent Davis' boss. Devol arrives at Bruce's trial to speak on Bruce's behalf when Lucius, Barbara, and Katrina expose Davis' ties to Cayden to Director Devol. After Devol testifies this in court, that can be the part where Sage takes the fall.
-The President of the United States from Wonder Woman. People will think that the FBI is after Bruce because of the President not wanting to lose the election. In order to prove otherwise, after the trial and Davis being imprisoned by ARGUS, the President pardons the Bat Family for their 'crimes'.
-Connor the thug Batman trashed in front of his family. The Outsiders discover Connor's wallet and return it to Connor, who is working at Wayne Enterprises as a night watchman. When the Outsiders return the wallet, Connor relates the earlier encounter with Batman and how it changed his life. Bruce Wayne had given him a job and regularly checks on him, often inquiring about the well-being of his family. This can prompt the Outsiders into being a part of the Bat Family again since they feel Bruce has learned from his mistakes.
I have some ideas for The Dark Knight Season 8 in case you're interested
1) Here's how Bruce and Barbara can divorce. Barbara becomes upset at Bruce for revealing his identity as Batman to the world without consulting her on this matter even though Bruce is being treated like Tony Stark. Paris Franz, the nephew of a powerful mob boss, develops a dangerous obsession with Barbara and starts sending her messages. After Franz tricks her into finding his uncle's dead body, Bruce becomes concerned about her safety and takes her off the case, telling her that she will eventually be tempted to kill the criminals she pursues. Outraged, Batgirl attacks Batman physically and verbally, which leads to the both of them having sex. This is what then prompts Bruce and Barbara to have some space because of this with Jason moving to Washington to be with Bruce. Bruce then gets a new love interest(up to you). Barbara goes to Hub City after almost killing Franz at the docks where Franz attempts to kill Batman Inc.
2) Introduce Cannon and Saber as assassins for the Order of St. Dumas who are a gay couple like in Vigilante comics.
3) Make Arnold Flass become Vigilante II. After Bruce left for Washington to become president, Flass was taking his fiance Grace Lamont out for dinner. Richard Dragon attempted to kill Flass, but ended up killing his fiance instead. Feeling that Bruce has abandoned Gotham and that Batman Inc is useless, Flass decides to take matters into his own hands by becoming Vigilante (similar to the Punisher). Steve Trevor comes to train with the Bat Family for a bit and returns to Wonder Woman for the season finale. Trevor is revealed to be Flass' nephew and convinces Flass to honor Grace by not killing. Bruce can also have a pep talk with Flass of how he regretted playing judge, jury, and executioner.
4) Don't forget David Kyle (J.K Simmons) who is the J.Jonah Jameson and his son Brian Kyle who is the James Gordon Jr./John Jameson Jr.
Yeah, I think that would work. My other idea is that you introduce new members to the group and retire some of them, like Duke moving to Quantico to train FBI agents in firearms and martial arts. It'll be up to you on who the new new recruits are.
You said you wanted Holly gone, you agreed with my idea to make her David's wife and Selina as well as Sara's aunt. It'll all be up to you, maybe reading some comics could help, that's what I do when I need ideas.
The twist was pretty good, nice job. Maybe Dick realizes that he can't be the killer he was in the beginning of Season Three, and either Jeremy falls to his death or he can be improsened by ARGUS. I think in the end, Dick should quit being Nightwing.
I have a problem. For the next episode of Nightwing, I want to introduce a mercenary group that Jeremy hires and I want them to be like the Longbow Hunters except different people. And who should the members be?
Sure. It's going to be Albert Davis that's the main villain this season. However, I can't Oliver an archer just yet because it sort of contradicts with Green Arrow. Walter didn't know Oliver was the Green Arrow and he could easily figure it out since Oliver was a master archer in the past. However, the other ideas will work.
Oh okay thx. The main villain for the next season is going to be Anthony Ivo and Vincent Sobel (for the first half). The storyline with Sobel will be like a movie series called Maniac Cop. But I still need some ideas.
I think I can introduce something like Legends of Tomorrow except it' with the Legion of Superheroes. But you'll still see Rip, Chronos and Sara in it. When do the Dark Knight episodes come by the way?
Okay, will do. Also, I plan to make Superman's Pal Jimmy Olsen turn out to be Walter's nephew, however, he secretly came to Star City for another reason. Who should he and Oliver go up against besides, Cayden James?
Lots of things. Diggle will try to prove Oliver is the Green Arrow (he's like the male version of Agent Watson in this version). However, Diggle and the vigilante will have to work together to stop Blood Rose. It'll be like Batman The Telltale series sort of and your season 7 of the Emerald Archer. Susan Williams is Blood Rose and Simon Morrison is in league with her. Do you have any ideas of what u would like to see? And any ideas who can play Sara Lance?
Heyo Bats! sorry I haven't spoken to you in a while, I just wasn't sure what to say. But now I have a topic! (though it may be short) What where your opinions on Bludhaven S2? IDK why but I'm really curious and wanna know.
The main villains are actually Peter Paulings and Deacon Blackfire. In this version, Paulings is a cult member that worships Trigon similar to Blackfire. But I'll introduce Richard Dragon and make Bruce happier. Gabriel has been promoted to a series regular and will be Tatsu's new boyfriend. What are your ideas for my version of Richard Dragon? I was thinking he could hate John Stewart for killing his father when John impersonated the Knight.
I have some ideas for season seven of The Dark Knight.
1. Carl Davis replaces Samandra Watson in this one where he is an FBI agent sent to investigate Bruce Wayne's connection to the Batman. I was thinking he'd be a strict and stern agent played by either Erik King or Chris Tucker. If it's Tucker, perhaps Davis can be like Detective James Carter from the Rush Hour film series.
2. An undercover cop infiltrates Sal Maroni's mob and his cover is blown which is why FBI agent Vic Sage asks Batman to help him. Vic does his own investigation as the Question and later on saves the cop as himself. Batman doesn't know that Vic is the Question just yet. The undercover cop's name is Det. Anton Miller and his alias was Joe Brody. It's be like The Batman Adventures' 15th issue Badge of Honor. http://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Batman-Adventures/Issue-15?id=57806&readType=1
3. Flashbacks about Bruce being a young vigilante just like in the 3rd season finale of Gotham before deciding to get proper training and only does it for one time. He does it without Martha and his sister's knowledge. Only Alfred was aware of this. Bruce saved Harley Quinn and her parents from being mugged.
4. Lucius was injured and retires from being Bat Wing. He begins to see things from Lena's perspective and the tough calls she has to make. Lena gets injured and is taken to a hospital for surgeries leaving Lucius to become the acting director of the agency. Lucius agrees to it out of respect for his wife's wishes.
5. Kill off Carrie Kelley.
6. Vic Sage is revealed to be Franklin Claybourne's illegitimate son. He despised his father and became an FBI agent to stop him. He was inspired to become the Question with the Dark Knight killed him. Owl Man is Bruce's half brother, however, Martha disowned him since Thomas had an affair with another woman resulting in Owl Man's birth. Martha had Thomas Jr. put in Arkham and never told anyone about it.
7. Owl Man's real mother is Celia Kazanthkakis, an old friend of Martha Wayne and Thomas Wayne's secret lover. Celia embezzled money from an orphanage that was one of Martha's charities. She sets fire to the building to hide the evidence only for Martha to discover everything. Martha blackmails Celia into leaving the United States for Greece and threatens to expose her if she ever returns. Celia returns as "Athena", the leader of a criminal cartel. Perhaps she can fill in Tobias Whale's role.
8. Julie Madison's father Edward Madison appears. He blames Bruce for Julie's death and tries to reclaim custody of Jason. Edward Madison is a rich businessman secretly in league with Sal Maroni
1. We introduce Blake Lively as Selina Kyle/Cat Woman. She's like Laurel Lance from Arrow.
2. We introduce Zari Adrianna Tomaz as a Muslim-American woman who is technologically brilliant, who is the Felicity Smoak, as a way of promoting diversity.
3. The Tommy Merlyn of the show is John Marlowe (from The Batman) and his father is Victor Marlowe, who is the Malcolm Merlyn.
4. Before Bruce returned to Gotham, Dead Shot was the protector of Gotham. I was thinking he would be a lot like Vigilante and be portrayed by Will Smith from Suicide Squad.
5. Arnold Flass is introduced as a corrupt cop who eventually becomes Bruce's ally. Flass is played by Desmond Harrington, a notorious womanizer, and a party animal who suspects Bruce is the vigilante.
What are your ideas for the show? And can we include your friends on it?
I really want Blake Lively to be Selina. Sure, Bruce can kill criminals like Ollie did. Perhaps Alfred or Flass can be like Diggle. As for Flashbacks, what should it be about for the first year? Also, who could be like Lance?
Sure we can do that. Perhaps Andrew Lincoln should play Bruce Wayne. Also, what should Bruce be doing in China? Also, should we include Martha Wayne being like Moira Queen and make Bruce have a sister? Who's gonna take the place of Roy?
I was thinking Alfred could have Frank Bertinelli as his own antagonist. Like his girlfriend Kara gets killed when Kara's husband is infiltrating the Bertinelli Crime Family. Season 1 would be about the Huntress' origins. Helena becomes the Huntress after learning her father is corrupt.
You can write the final episode. Also, can u please not kill off Flass? Bruce and Selina become involved again, causing Flass to become a party animal. Also, who should be the main villain in season 2?
Sure, I can the last few episodes. Also, I was thinking, that season 4 be like the Archer season with Damian Bedam in it. I like to see these things:
-Stanley Dover and Deacon Blackfire working together for their cult
-Zari giving Palmer Tech back to Bruce and Bruce running it
-Julie Madison gets killed off and her son has to live with Bruce
-In flashbacks, Bruce goes to Metropolis and meets Bruno Manheim, who is looking for a mysterious totem. That's how he meets Constantine, Lana, and Clark Kent. (Got the idea from your other show The Dark Knight)
-I was thinking that Dylan Powers would be the main villain. He'd be like Damien Darhk. Powers is running for mayor to build an Arkham Asylum where he's torturing the patients and Alfred's brother is working with him. Powers employs Dover and Blackfire.
-Introduce Vigilante, however, his identity won't be revealed until the fifth season. I was thinking it be like our version of Daredevil V.S Punisher.
Sure. However, I added a part where Powers blackmailed Penguin by kidnapping his mother. He wants Penguin to be mayor, however, that was already ruined meaning Powers has to make his wife be mayor instead of him. Sure I can do that. Do you have any ideas for the 4th season?
Episode 13 started with Bruce getting arrested for covering up the circumstances regarding Commissioner Gordon's death. Agent Travis or a lawyer from Wayne Enterprises defends Bruce at court while Selina prosecutes him. Dent/Vigilante goes after Bruce after Bruce gets released on bail and Red Hood opposes him. Bruce reveals to Wayne Enterprises' board of directors and the public that he only did it to prevent people from loosing hope. Red Hood's identity is revealed.
Also for the season finale, I was thinking Bruce would recruit Ra's and Vigilante to stop Napier, Talia, and Harper. VIgilante kills Napier in anger despite Bruce telling him not to and this results in an explosion.