World's Finest is a live-action television series based on the World's Finest comics by DC and the Batman/Superman comic series. It is a collaboration between ElectricMayhem
- World's Finest, Part One - Lex Luthor teams up with the Riddler to create Bizarro, an evil clone of Superman.
- World's Finest, Part Two - Lex unleashes Bizarro upon Gotham City, and Batman and Superman work together to stop him. At the end of the episode, Batman creates a special signal watch that emits a noise only Superman can hear, in case there's a big enough threat where they ever need to join forces again.
- Assault on Arkham - Two-Face leads a break-out at Arkham Asylum, and so Batman and Superman must work together to keep all the patients from escaping.
- Fastest Man Alive - Batman and Superman go to Central City to track down the Trickster, a terrorist who specializes in deadly "pranks". Soon, they discover that the Trickster is part of a super-villain team known as "The Rogues", consisting of himself, Captain Cold, Mirror Master, and Captain Boomerang. Batman and Superman team up with the Flash, the fastest man alive, to take down the villains before they blow up a hospital.
- Metallo - Superman needs Batman's help to save Lois from Metallo, a cyborg with a Kryptonite heart who has kidnapped Lois Lane. However, Superman is defeated by Metallo, and Batman must face the cyborg alone.
- Born on a Monday - Batman tracks down Solomon Grundy, an undead brute from Gotham City, all the way to Metropolis. Meanwhile, Superman attends a charity fundraiser that is eventually crashed by Grundy.
- Down The Aisle - Bruce attends Clark and Lois's wedding, but The Prankster arrives to cause havoc, Batman and Superman team up to stop The Prankster, At the end of the Episode Lois and Clark officially get married.
- The Return- Batman arrives in Metropolis, to investigate why Ra's Al Ghul has spread a toxin, that turns Superman evil, Batman wears his armored bat suit to stop his friend, from causing destruction.
- The Return Part 2- Batman, and Superman team up to stop Ra's when he and Lex Luthor create a machine that can destroy the Earth.